1.    #1  
    I brought my Palm Pixi to a Cricket reseller, and they flashed it to work on the Cricket network. Everything seems to work except 3G and the App Catalog. Texting, Internet, GPS, etc all seem to work though.

I think the problem with 3G (EVDO) is that it might still be connected to the Sprint network. Most of the time when I try to use the internet while the phone says it is connected to EVDO it just loads for a while, then it switches to 1xRTT. After it switches to 1x then the webpage loads.

One time while I was connected to EVDO I tried to load a webpage, but a Sprint login showed up instead. This makes me think that the proxies might not be set properly for the EVDO.

The other problem I am having is the App Catalog. I am able to download apps from Preware, but any of the official apps do not download. They will begin to download, then after a few minutes, they will be paused, and a minute later they will fail. I am thinking that this might have something to do with the phone changing back to EVDO (which isnt working) while the download is happening, but I am not sure.

If anyone could shed some light on these problems, I would most appreciate it.

Also, if anyone knows how to backup the ROM that was installed on my phone in case I mess something up in the future, I would appreciate the knowledge on that too.
  2.    #2  
    OK after doing my research, I think the problem is the PRL.

Does anyone have the PRL for the Phoenix EVDO?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmlbytes View Post
    OK after doing my research, I think the problem is the PRL.

Does anyone have the PRL for the Phoenix EVDO?

Hello send me an email - if you still have your Palm Pixi

I can get all the functions working - 3G, App catalog, GPS etc.

jacknabvoip@gmail.com - shoot me an email
    opps forgot to quote on something you asked, backing up the ROM - I wouldnt know how to back up the rom that was used, but offer a single device flashing ROM for Palm devices for Cricket and MetroPCS right now.
    Hey Beezlewaxin, how much is the one-click ROM for the Palm Pixi Plus?