1.    #1  
    Hey, I'm Dan.

I've had my phone for about 3 weeks now, and it's AMAZING! I love the amount of customization you can do with Preware, i love the layout, the Palm interface, EVERYTHING!

A huge thank you to all of you who made all of the crazy shiz on my phone possible.
    I thoroughly glad you like it =). I love my pixi as well, it seems there is a growing crowd that hates it more and more, but I never will. My wife has an HTC EVO 4g, and I would take my pixi over that huge clunk of nothing good parts and crappy interface!
    Ditto I'm REALLY diggin my Pixi Plus. Being a Linux guy, WebOS feels native, swift, and pleasantly customizable. Huge thanks to the Pre/Pixi and WebOS forum communities for all the great articles, posts and utilities.
  4.    #4  
    I've been thinking about getting a Pre, cuz I think I would like the bigger screen.. But they say the Pixi feels more sturdy. I dunno. We'll see what Santa brings! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    I thoroughly glad you like it =). I love my pixi as well, it seems there is a growing crowd that hates it more and more, but I never will. My wife has an HTC EVO 4g, and I would take my pixi over that huge clunk of nothing good parts and crappy interface!
    My sprint upgrade burned a hole in my pocket after I accidentally stepped on my pre, so I upgraded to the evo. Used it for about three months, and sold it on eBay and picked up an unopened pixi. The pixi is, IMO, much more enjoyable to use. I even like it better than my pre. No disrespect to the evo, but that phone just wasn't my cup of tea, although I do miss google navigation.
    I used an iphone 3g for 2 years, and just switched to the Pixi Plus. After using the Pixi for 2 months, going back to the iphone feels awkward. I use the Pixi at the speed of my thoughts. iphone is not fluid, and I often forget what I was going to do as I am going from task to task.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I used an iPhone 3G before, I'm still using iPod Touch and iPad, but Palm Pixi Plus looks really interesting for me. I'm not trying to compare Pixi to iPhone because those are two really different devices.
    Honestly, I'm not expecting anything better than iPhone - I'm expecting something different.
    I like the form factor, but thought that webos was Kind of cramped on the small screen. I think it might be more efficient though, cause I'm guessing I'd use search/universal search more and as my primary means of navigating the os if the keyboard was always there like on the pixie form factor
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 12/03/2010 at 07:40 AM.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    If we're comparing Palm Pixi Plust to phones with really big screens - always will be small. Considering iPhone 4 screen - Palm Pixi plus has small screen and resolution is not so impressive as well.