1.    #1  
    when I forward a message and it has a picture in it, along with text, I ant edit the text. I like to remove the fwd and whatever else is in them and send them along clean. Any patch or way to edit these picture/text forwards?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    When forwarding, I can remove the text and Fwd from the subject line, just by backspacing it all away... is your phone not allowing you to do this?

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    when I forward a message and it has a picture in it, along with text, I ant edit the text. I like to remove the fwd and whatever else is in them and send them along clean. Any patch or way to edit these picture/text forwards?
    Can
    t do this on my Pre either. Guess the only way to do it is to save the pic and send it as a new message.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    Can
    t do this on my Pre either. Guess the only way to do it is to save the pic and send it as a new message.
    That's what i thought, but it's a pain in the ****. I can do it with plain text messages though.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware