1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

Simple question. Is it possible to run Angry Birds on Pixi Plus?

Oh, and yes, I tried Search for this forum. No luck.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by digaitis View Post
    Hi guys,

Simple question. Is it possible to run Angry Birds on Pixi Plus?

Oh, and yes, I tried Search for this forum. No luck.

Thanks in advance!
    Looks like there is a special version for the Pixi...

Angry Birds for Pixi | PreCentral.net
  3.    #3  
    There's nothing like it on my App Catalog... Preware as well. Could this be because of geo restrictions?
    What country do you live in? I do not think it is available outside of the U.S., but I would have to double check that. If you do live in the USA, then it should be available to you if you are on Verizon or AT&T.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    My sister and brother were playing it all weekend on their Pixi Minuses on Sprint here in the US.
  6.    #6  
    I'm on O2 GSM phone in "unsupported", what you call, country. This could be it, right? But I get all Free apps.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have the application on my O2 device, now unlocked...
    My wife has it on her Sprint Pixi.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Could quite possibly be a region lock, mine's an O2 Pixi Plus and I have the demo installed and running fine. What country did you activate your Pixi in?
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Could quite possibly be a region lock, mine's an O2 Pixi Plus and I have the demo installed and running fine. What country did you activate your Pixi in?
    Activated in Lithuania.
    Ah, in that case I believe you're out of luck the only ways to access it would be to either wait until HPalm bring support to lithuania, see if you can trade someone for a pixi plus activated in the US/UK, or ask someone to provide you with IPKs of free content.
  12.    #12  
    Ah, in that case I believe you're out of luck the only ways to access it would be to either wait until HPalm bring support to lithuania, see if you can trade someone for a pixi plus activated in the US/UK, or ask someone to provide you with IPKs of free content.
    Thanks a lot,

So, could anyone send me a ipk of angry birds for palm pixi? I hope HP will bring support to Lithuania, but for now, I would apreciate this ipk.

Many thanks
    Please note that it's illegal to distribute paid applications, and such discussions are prohibited on PreCentral. I was referring to the free/lite edition when I mentioned the ipk.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Your best bet might be to contact rovio and see if they can help out!
  15.    #15  
    Please note that it's illegal to distribute paid applications, and such discussions are prohibited on PreCentral. I was referring to the free/lite edition when I mentioned the ipk.
    I was also reffering to FREE version.
    Hi, Im a HP Employee. I have a Pixi Plus and when I search for the Angry Birds free version is not comming up, but one of my colegues hasa Pre2 and the paid and free versions of Angry Birds are there.
    My device was activated on the UK but Im in South America now. I was wondering if that could be the reason why I can not find it on the apps catalog. I am not using roaming or an O2 sim card. Is there a way to download the Angry Birds from somewere else or this presentral webpage? I will be more than happy if someone can help me out.