1.    #1  
    I'm really digging the webOS! Most things are so seamless. One issue I have is when I did the initial sync and everything, no problems. I use Google calender, and it all came together great. A few days later, I went to sync the calender with Google calender, and it read unable to sync and email address and/or password wrong. After trying it a few more times, nothing. So I deleted that account, and tried adding it again. Still the same, wrong password/email. My Gmail works on the phone, it syncs no prob. I couldn't find any answers when searching. Any ideas? BTW, this forum, (not just pertaining to webOS forums), is one of the best I've seen. The info and knowledge is outstanding
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    This is a really odd situation -- a first for me. If you haven't done this (from your description, it sounds like you have already), go to calendar / Preferences & Accounts / Accounts 'pane' and click on Google. Re-key in your password and sign-in.

Assuming that doesn't help, the only thing I can think to try would be to change your GMail password & try the whole procedure again. I'd suggest a simple password for this test: --perhaps there's something about your password that WebOS is having a hard time with?

Good luck / let us know how you do.

P.S. Welcome to the community!
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! For whatever reason, changing the password worked. I didn't have a difficult password, but ok! I appreciate the help. How often does the phone sync with the calender?
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    I don't know the frequency, but, assuming you're online, it's fast. I found this out firsthand this past weekend thanks to an accidental edit (I rushed online to Google calendar to get the original text only to find it was already updated).

I'll let you get settled into the world of WebOS and PreCentral vs. flooding you with suggestions -- except one:

Many parts of WebOS can be tweaked/tuned/improved extremely easilythanks to the efforts of the homebrew community --> if you don't like how WebOS does something, don't accept it: dig around in these forums to see if someone has improved it. For example: there are huge improvements to be had for the calendar (ie: my avatar).

Good luck!

Chris
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
    Hope this doesn't work like a hijack of the thread but I just bought my Pixi Plus. I used DTA and managed to sycnh my contacts, calendar and memos from my centro to the pixi plus.

I then synched to google and contacts were synched but not my calendar and memos, where did i go wrong?

Any tips on how i can synch my calendar and memos to google?

Thanks in advance
    did you enable mobile support in your google calendar from your PC?

that has to happen first.

the other possibility is if yor calendar stuuf ended up in your palm profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you enable mobile support in your google calendar from your PC?

that has to happen first.

the other possibility is if yor calendar stuuf ended up in your palm profile.

Thanks, working now. Ill now search the forums on how to synch/backup other data such as sms and etc.