1.    #1  
    First of all, hello fellow Palm owners. I just moved up to a Pixi Plus from a Centro. Good Lord is this beast awesome!!! I have done a lot of reading, and I have to say you guys and gals are a mountain of info! I have already started updating, downloading, changing, etc. Unfortunately, I have a simple question, and this has probably been answered, but I searched to no avail. Is there a way to put contacts in to lists? On my Centro, I had my team under our name, and restaurants under "restaurants", etc. Also, to take it a step further, is there a way to send emails through these same lists? Like in Google mail. Instead of trying to remember all 18 players and their 2-3 addresses each. I know that once you start typing the contact, the addresses will show, but what about sending it to everyone in a list? I appreciate any help, and apologize ahead of time if it is staring me in the face! Keep up the good work!
    welcome!
    Hi reamsefan13, and Welcome the P|C forums, webOS, and your new addictions!

I had the same question when I came over from a Treo and the answer is 'no'. Sorry. The only work-around right now would to be to use the Company name field as the list field. You will be able to search by list name and contact name this way, but not by company name. We'll see if 2.0 brings any change to this...
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Try the Super Contacts app!
    hello noobe , theres lots of things to do here !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsesfan13 View Post
    First of all, hello fellow Palm owners. I just moved up to a Pixi Plus from a Centro. Good Lord is this beast awesome!!! I have done a lot of reading, and I have to say you guys and gals are a mountain of info! I have already started updating, downloading, changing, etc. Unfortunately, I have a simple question, and this has probably been answered, but I searched to no avail. Is there a way to put contacts in to lists? On my Centro, I had my team under our name, and restaurants under "restaurants", etc. Also, to take it a step further, is there a way to send emails through these same lists? Like in Google mail. Instead of trying to remember all 18 players and their 2-3 addresses each. I know that once you start typing the contact, the addresses will show, but what about sending it to everyone in a list? I appreciate any help, and apologize ahead of time if it is staring me in the face! Keep up the good work!
    Welcome to P|C and the world of webOS. I would recommend putting your contacts into Google and let synergy take care of the rest. Enjoy your Pixi!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7.    #7  
    Thanks everyone! I am working on the Preware. anifan-Thanks, Super Contacts is exactly what I'm looking for! Now, all of a sudden, I cant sync my calender. I did it before, no probs. I changed some things on my computer in Google calender, and when I went to sync on my phone, it won't accept my username or password. it did before. I turned off the phone to try to "reset it", but nothing. I also deleted the account, then add it, but nothing! I have Googlemail, and it's working fine on my phone. Any ideas?