Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I made 2 CRAZY tomahawk kills on Black ops, and the videos are on Youtube, I downloaded them, but is there any way i can send them to people? I dont have the option to do it. I know this may be in the wrong forum, i just didnt know where to post it lol
    If they are on YouTube, why don't you just send them the link to watch them there?
    There is a patch that will let you download youtube videos and there is also one that adds the option of putting the URL into your clipboard, so you can easily paste it in to send to someone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    you can email the youtube file using internalz. You can install internalz from preware. Also install the patch: share larger videos via email
    I got a tomahawk kill off the spawn on radiation. I chucked it and got lucky across the map. Its in my fileshare take a look at sandwich2
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    hit the share button on the bottom right before you view the video and you sent it by text or e mail
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    but that send the link, I was just wondering if there is a way to send the actual video in a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyer61 View Post
    but that send the link, I was just wondering if there is a way to send the actual video in a message.
    The video might be too large to send that way. The link is better > and will take you to the actual video. What better way than that would you want.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    The clips are only about 6 seconds each. And are only like 1.35mb. Another thing that some of my friends don't have smart phones and can't access youtube

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta