1.    #1  
    I am looking for software for my Palm Pixi that will allow me to edit Office 7 documents. I see that Dataviz is not offering this. Any tips? Pam Holland
    nothing yet. Sometime after the next version of webOS it will be available.
    DataViz WILL not be offering this, they were bought out by blackberry/RIM and ceased all webOS development.

Hopefully QuickOffice will pick up the slack.
    i believe scratch does this... its $1.00 right now... but theres a beta in preware you can test to see if it works with office 7
    Quickoffice is working on a solution, but that isn't here yet.

As far as I know, the one way to do it is to buy Classic from Motion Apps, buy Docs to Go for Palm OS (or Quickoffice), and then run it from there. I am using version 11 of Docs to Go, with Classic.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Quickoffice is working on a solution, but that isn't here yet.

As far as I know, the one way to do it is to buy Classic from Motion Apps, buy Docs to Go for Palm OS (or Quickoffice), and then run it from there. I am using version 11 of Docs to Go, with Classic.
    Classic = not being sold anymore = DOA after update to webOS 2.0
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Scratch is the only thing I know of that you can do this with, and I am not 100% sure it works with Office 7. Sketch is right, download the beta and take it for a test drive. Hopefully we will have a fully baked solution soon.

My Themes:CLICK HERE