1.    #1  
    Recently, a friend deleted PDF View off of my phone while messing around with it and I am having some difficulty reinstalling it. My computer at home is using Windows XP and I have the latest version of WebOS. I know I can use WebOS Doctor to reinstall everything, but I really don't want to have to backup all of my data and reinstall everything once WebOS Doctor is finished.

Is there another way to install PF View on my phone? I have Preware installed and I also have the terminal application installed. If you know of a way, please list exact steps for me to follow. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by poloxamer View Post
    Recently, a friend deleted PDF View off of my phone while messing around with it and I am having some difficulty reinstalling it. My computer at home is using Windows XP and I have the latest version of WebOS. I know I can use WebOS Doctor to reinstall everything, but I really don't want to have to backup all of my data and reinstall everything once WebOS Doctor is finished.

Is there another way to install PF View on my phone? I have Preware installed and I also have the terminal application installed. If you know of a way, please list exact steps for me to follow. Thanks in advance!
    Search for webOS Repair Utility
    Quote Originally Posted by poloxamer View Post

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-get-back.html

or w/ internalz

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ewing-app.html