1.    #1  
    My daughter has a palm pixie, she is doing a rotation for gradschool out of town for 10 weeks. The person she is staying with does not have a computer or internet. It is difficult at times to always look for wifi for her laptop computer. We heard the internet from her phone may be able to tether by usb to her computer. I tried to contact Precentral Customer support and they were not any help. Can you please help by giving us directions how she can do this if she can. From what I have read is very confusing. First it sounds like no, then it sounds like yes. Please help
    What service do you have? Verizon, etc.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Use the link from our forums, copy and pasted here for your viewing convenience:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...rint-pixi.html

Seriously. Follow the instructions to the letter, ask questions in that thread if you run into difficulty. It's all there. Granted, the instructions are explicitly for a Pixi on Sprint, but I can say that it works just fine.

Give it a shot!
    If you have verizon just add the mobile hotspot feature via your online my verizon account and install the app on the pixi
    verizon pixi plus' come with the mobile hotspot and 5gb free per month.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware