1.    #1  
    at like 3:45PM PST my pixi all the sudden lots its evdo connection, tried reset and full power off and power up and failed to connect =(

I look into the logs via lumberjack and see this line:

com.palm.systemui:Error:Error:servicerequest: Carrier network returned failure,
    palmInitFramework347:2527

***? Its never done this...
    I have a sprint pre and I am having the same problems. Keeps going to 1X and the internet is way too slow now. I'm in miami
    I had a friend @ work who had this problem today or yesterday. Everything is good now.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, mine just came back up...wheww I was worried there for a second, must just be network problems.
    I'm on a sprint palm pre and it never stays at EVDO, even with all bars it still goes from 1X to EV and vice versa. This has been going for a long time now.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint pre and evdo has been really slow the last two months. I've been averaging 155 kbps
    @ GenTarkin, Tap on your phone icon then sprint sign on top, press preferences then tap on (update network settings). That should refresh your data connection. Note: It won't completely fix the up and down network connection, but it should stay on EVdo for a little while.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I have a sprint pre and I am having the same problems. Keeps going to 1X and the internet is way too slow now. I'm in miami
    I know sprint is working on 4G in Florida because we have been finding full 4G signal in areas not yet announced.

And them messing with the towers has effected my pre with low signal for a few days then its all back to normal.
    update network settings worked for me
    ive been having this issue for about 2 months on my sprint pre too.....its REALLLYYYY starting to get to me

sometimes even updating in the phone pref's or restarting doesnt fix it.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Haven't had problems in CA, but just got this article on engadget checking news on my pre.

Visualized: Sprint's Wisconsin outage prompts primitive warning system -- Engadget
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Having issues with Sprint EVDO here on Maui today???