Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    would like to find a silent ringtone.. so I can manage some contacts that I don't want to ring. anyone know where I can find one without having to make one?
    You can create a sound file with no sound using Audacity and putting the file on your phone.
    try this one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Have you just created a new oxymoron with "Silent Ringtone?" You know, like "'airline food," "honest lawyer," etc.
    Last edited by BobKy; 11/12/2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    It's a great idea so that when my girlfriend calls my wife won't hear my phone ring

Great idea for no vibrate, no sound send to voice mail. I use it for a few contacts of mine.
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    It's a great idea so that when my girlfriend calls my wife won't hear my phone ring

Great idea for no vibrate, no sound send to voice mail. I use it for a few contacts of mine.
    What's your wife # so I an send her this comment! Haha that's a good idea I might just silent a few contacts of mine annd when they ask I just say I didn't hear my phone!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    try this one
    Thnx for this!
    Best. Thread. Ever.

should call it TigerTone.
    I see pandas.
    Oh dear

I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    Haha, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    should call it TigerTone.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    good for poor mans twitter client. Thank you.
  13. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    great idea!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    I can't get smstonepecontact to see that mp3 I don't get it. I canplay it from internals on the native app but I can't see it anywhere else, in any of the music apps...
    .hmmm guess I cant attach it
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    What's your wife # so I an send her this comment! Haha that's a good idea I might just silent a few contacts of mine annd when they ask I just say I didn't hear my phone!
    hahaha - yeah right
    Dan
    Used to have a silent MIDI, but for some unfathomable reason, the Pixi doesn't support MIDI.
    so did the file work that I attached?
    There's a patch for that! It's the Call Block/Ignore patch (there are a couple of versions I think) and your phone won't ring for the contacts that you choose:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ck-ignore.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    so did the file work that I attached?
    I unzipped it with terminal but I can't get webos to see it so I can select it for anything except I can play it from internalz. I even tried renaming it. I don't get it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast