Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Hey.

I'm a proud Sprint Pre user, on Mexican carrier iusacell (student). But... I'm moving to Canada.

I checked with the local CDMA carriers and none will take my Pre (even though I have the technical skills to hack it so it works there). Thus, I bought a bargain Pixi + on AT&T (for the GSM). Mostly because the Pre Plus is much more expensive, and I got this Pixi for under 100 dollars. And with all those moving expenses, I'm on a poor/cheapskate combination.

I loved my Pre. I hated the slider, but I loved the device. I got the Pixi for the form factor, price, and durability compared with the Pre. (I'm convinced that a good hard case and the device is invincible).

However, I'm scanning my paid PDK apps, checking which are compatible with my new phone, and, sadly... none are. Angry Birds is the only one that's compatible. My list of PDK apps:

Asphalt 5
    NFSU
    Angry Birds
    Rednecks vs Aliens
    SuperNES
    SuperJump
    Sparkle
    Speed Forge Extreme
    Hawx
    Cronk (horrible game, btw).

My Pixi has yet to arrive in the mail, and I am feeling terrible buyer's remorse. Sadly, my Pre can at the moment do much more for me than my future Pixi, and although my Pixi won't make me worry too much about the durability, and the keyboard will be better, I will have a smaller screen and no apps.

There's no point in migrating my Palm Profile from my Pre to my Pixi. Not worth it for a few SDK apps (Twee and MunduIM).

Fellow Pixi users, please help me relieve my remorse.
    Redneck vs Aliens is on my Pixi Plus on Verizon.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I guess I can shell out another 2 bucks for Angry Birds.

I was being a bit silly up there. Sorry. :/
    The 3D games you downloaded won't come back when you use your Profile on the Pixi (even if there is a Pixi version available). Another member here had the same kind of problem and Palm gave him a $50 App Catalog gift card. So, Palm may send you a gift card as well if you talk to them about the situation...
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The 3D games you downloaded won't come back when you use your Profile on the Pixi (even if there is a Pixi version available). Another member here had the same kind of problem and Palm gave him a $50 App Catalog gift card. So, Palm may send you a gift card as well if you talk to them about the situation...
    Thnx for this information :-)