Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    I recently set up an email with the ending @hauntedmansion.com. The website for email is hauntedmansion.mail.everyone.net. I've researched adding an everyone.net email, but I can't seem to figure it out and can't add it to my phone's email. Can someone help me fill in the settings?
  2. #2  
    I googled for the settings. Try this:

    You have to do a "manual setup"

    Mail Type: IMAP
    Incoming mail server: imap.everyone.net
    Port #: 143
    Outgoing mail server: smtp.everyone.net
    Port #: 25 (or 2525)
    Username: YOUR FULL EMAIL ADDRESS
    Password: YOUR PASSWORD
    Encryption: None
    Use Authentication: ON
    Username: YOUR FULL EMAIL ADDRESS
    Password: YOUR PASSWORD

    PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

  3.    #3  
    I tried that with 25 & again with 2525 but it said "permission denied"
  4. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetlove View Post
    I googled for the settings. Try this:

    You have to do a "manual setup"

    Mail Type: IMAP
    Incoming mail server: imap.everyone.net
    Port #: 143
    Outgoing mail server: smtp.everyone.net
    Port #: 25 (or 2525)
    Username: YOUR FULL EMAIL ADDRESS
    Password: YOUR PASSWORD
    Encryption: None
    Use Authentication: ON
    Username: YOUR FULL EMAIL ADDRESS
    Password: YOUR PASSWORD
    That's how i have mine set up. I think we'll need more info to help you. Sure you have the email and passwords correct?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    That's how i have mine set up. I think we'll need more info to help you. Sure you have the email and passwords correct?
    Yeah, I'm positive. I double checked by logging into my email on my computer and both worked.
  6. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #6  
    Did you include @hauntedmansion.com in your username on your phone? I know you can log into webmail without that, but you need that on the phone.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Did you include @hauntedmansion.com in your username on your phone? I know you can log into webmail without that, but you need that on the phone.
    Yes I put my full email for both username spots
  8. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #8  
    Not sure what to tell you. I have 2 Pres with 3 everyone.net emails set up on them so it works. Check your settings again and contact everyone.net or Palm for more help. If you post a screenshot with your settings (grey out the stuff you don't want public) that would help us help you.
  9.    #9  
    I guess it might be something wrong with my account, but just in case here are screenshots of my settings:




  10.    #10  
    Never mind, I see the problem now. I'm using a free account, but to access my email on a mobile phone with IMAP I need a paid account, so I'll just stay with my current email for now. Thanks for your help, though
  11. JimHuff's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #11  
    Try Encryption on = SSL
    Ports 993 and 465
    FrankenPre2!!!
  12. JimHuff's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post
    Never mind, I see the problem now. I'm using a free account, but to access my email on a mobile phone with IMAP I need a paid account, so I'll just stay with my current email for now. Thanks for your help, though
    That will do it; disregard my suggestion.
    FrankenPre2!!!
  13. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #13  
    Glad you figured it out.

Posting Permissions