Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I want the latest OS 2.0 coming out, so I will most likely get the "Pre 2"
    But I *love* the form factor of the Pixi. Why is it being ignored! Pixi 2????

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

they will probably do a horizontal or a slab that approximates the pixi.

i saw once in an interview that palm wouldn't make any more displays as small as the pixi, so whatever they do in a candy bar form will have a bigger display.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/28/2010 at 12:18 PM.
    Wait till January at CES.... trust me....

I would expect to see larger screen... maybe Pre sized. Pixi will live on.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

The Pixi will get webos 2.0 as well.
    I don't think the Pixi is dead either. I just think you will have to wait a bit (CES maybe?) before you hear any more news.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    They are making five new phones after the Pre 2. Maybe one of them will get the Pixi's form factor, with hopefully a bigger screen and a name that won't make men run for an Android phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    They are making five new phones after the Pre 2. Maybe one of them will get the Pixi's form factor, with hopefully a bigger screen and a name that won't make men run for an Android phone.
    The Palm Weight Room
    The Palm Football
    The Palm NASCAR
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

8.    #8  
    Yeah... even I don't love the Pixi name. Sounds weak.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

gosh I hope they keep the form factor. I really like it!
    I would upgrade my Pre for a "Pixi 2" or similar form factor (with a Pre size screen) when my upgrade rolls around in about 6 months. Hopefully Sprint will have ANY next-gen WebOS 2.0 device by that time.
    I'd assume if they make a Pixi 2 they'll do a better job with it this time. Make the screen resoultion and internals scale to the Pre line so that some of the devs that have to now, won't need to make multiple apps to run on both lines.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by garnetlove View Post
    Yeah... even I don't love the Pixi name. Sounds weak.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I really like my pixi. You're right, the name could be a little more gender neutral. I'm secure enough in my manhood that a name is not gonna deter me from a great product.

my pixi is freekin awesome.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Personally I'd just rename it the Centro-Web or something.
    You serious? Nobody wanted the Pixi 1. It's a bigger POS than the Pre.
    Im getting a pixi pretty soon and getting rid of the pre. I love the pixi form factor because it reminds me of my curve but with way better os. If this time they could make the pixi better and be the first phone on verizon with a front facing camera (correct me if there is already one) because that would be super awesome
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I really dont think its that big of a deal to say that it is a pixi, unless your that insecure. The only reason others would mock the name is that their phone is inferior
    can we keep the subject on the phone...not the name
    upset? No. Just patiently waiting..
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    I'm sure CES will bring some good news. I'm registered to be there so I hope to see some HPalm goodness first hand.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast