Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    The only thing lacking in a Pixi is power. Screen size is not an issue for those who do not mind. If you need a bigger screen, go get a phone with a bigger screen. The Pixi is suppose to be the low end for webOS (and IMO low end for webOS should not exist).

I won't be expecting much out of a Pixi 2 except a spec bump that would still put it under the Pre 2.
    I hope there is a Pixi2 a refresh of the original, fix the issue with battery cover rubber peeling of edges, and the stupid magnet thing on the door that falls off. and of course spec bumps.

No facelift for pixi like pre, cuz pixi already has the flush flatscreen face.

However I would love to see a pixi pro; something similar to droid pro.
    (yeah i know its ugly; but the form factor is nice and with some palm styling and aesthetics it could be beautiful) What I am talking about Is excellent qwrty keypad 3.1 inch screeen and 1ghz processor 512mb ram
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    However I would love to see a pixi pro; something similar to droid pro.
    (yeah i know its ugly; but the form factor is nice and with some palm styling and aesthetics it could be beautiful) What I am talking about Is excellent qwrty keypad 3.1 inch screeen and 1ghz processor 512mb ram
    this
    I want a pixi 2
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    first phone on verizon with a front facing camera (correct me if there is already one) because that would be super awesome
    SURELY there must be / have been phones on Verizon with front facing cameras. I had one one my old Sony Ericsson w880i, and that came out in 2006 (and I don't recall thinking it was revolutionary then)!!

Granted I live in the U.K. so have no idea what Verizon sells, so feel free to correct me. I also saw a comment on another thread the other day where someone suggested that the iPhone was 'first' to have a front facing camera. I have no idea what they meant but it looked like a ridiculous comment!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by gavdempsey View Post
    SURELY there must be / have been phones on Verizon with front facing cameras. I had one one my old Sony Ericsson w880i, and that came out in 2006 (and I don't recall thinking it was revolutionary then)!!

Granted I live in the U.K. so have no idea what Verizon sells, so feel free to correct me. I also saw a comment on another thread the other day where someone suggested that the iPhone was 'first' to have a front facing camera. I have no idea what they meant but it looked like a ridiculous comment!
    I don't think there are any on Verizon, other than the Android ones that are announced which are not out yet. Evo on Sprint has it, iPhone 4 on AT&T has it (previous iPhones were not forward facing). Just not common here yet..

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Front facing camera is kind of handy, but for me, I'd like:

-1GHz processor
    -More RAM
    -higher pixel density (not necessarily bigger screen)
    -More on board storage, maybe MicroSD?
    -Camera with Autofocus (for barcodes mainly, don't care so much about snapshots)
    -Compass
    I'd just be happy with a slight speed/RAM bump and a better camera! (oh and WIFI since im on Sprint) I LOVE my Pixi!
    Uh....No
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have been very happy with my Pixi, and would gladly buy another Pixi 2, with the same upgrades as steev182, but I would prefer a slightly larger screen/better resolution, as well as Gorilla Glass, and a camera with at least 5mp.
    Yeah, glass front is something I miss from my old iPhone. I thought I would miss the soft keyboard, but these keys turned out to be really nice, much nicer than the almost identical Treo Pro...

The added RAM would do wonders for this device though.
    would love a beefed up pixi. hp needs to make the screen bigger. they can easily accommodate this request by making the gesture area half as tall and utilizing some of the dead space at the top of the phone above the screen where the logo is. there is also some room available to make the keys bigger or spread them wider.

love that the phone is thin and holds more comfortably in the hand than a pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12