1.    #1  
    Hi.

Im in the middle of unlocking my Palm Pixi Plus and it turns out I need to use the original webOS when unlocking. First of all; is my WebOS version an official release? Under Device Info it says Palm webOS 1.4.5 Build 233.

I used the WebOS doctor to install it. If it is not an official version, how do I get it? I have tried to run the updates app, but its just checking for updates and nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by knutfin View Post
    Hi.

Im in the middle of unlocking my Palm Pixi Plus and it turns out I need to use the original webOS when unlocking. First of all; is my WebOS version an official release? Under Device Info it says Palm webOS 1.4.5 Build 233.

I used the WebOS doctor to install it. If it is not an official version, how do I get it? I have tried to run the updates app, but its just checking for updates and nothing happens.
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions

Official webos doctors.. Download the one for the carrier it's locked too

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

But when i now choose webOS 1.4.5 for at&t, is that the same as the version got when I wrote my s/n on the Palm website?
  4.    #4  
    Allright.

But just two questions. Does my Norwegian sim card need to be placed in the phone? And how do I know if it is activated or not?