1.    #1  
    Hey guys, i get these messages every so often. It says "Preceding msg modified, Media objects were removed". What can i do to fix this? And what exactly does the message mean?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Hey guys, i get these messages every so often. It says "Preceding msg modified, Media objects were removed". What can i do to fix this? And what exactly does the message mean?
    I get it all the time too.

If someone sends me a msg that's over 160 characters, that'll pop up. I believe it means that since the phone doesn't support Verizon's enhanced messaging, any special formatting is stripped from the message, including receiving messages over 160 characters which used to work with my enV2.

Hope you understood that.
  3.    #3  
    i very well understood that. My mom sent me a message from her verizon flip phone LG 8350 i believe, and i got this message. I also get it from my girlfriend who has a samsung rogue. Sometimes from other friends also, but it's annoying. Is there a patch to fix ir. Kind of perplexes me how a simple phone sent a message to a "smart" phone and it cant receive it!
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware