1.    #1  
    We just got a Pixi Plus and it's causing people's voices to buzz coming from the receiver at the higher volumes but goes away at about mid volume. Is this a common issue with the Pixi that the speaker can't handle the max volume level or could the speaker be going bad?
    I believe you have a faulty speaker. Restart the device.. If problem persist return the phone for repairs.

Regards,
  3.    #3  
    If restarting the device could help would doctoring also be a possible solution before returning?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    We just got a Pixi Plus and it's causing people's voices to buzz coming from the receiver at the higher volumes but goes away at about mid volume. Is this a common issue with the Pixi that the speaker can't handle the max volume level or could the speaker be going bad?
    I had the EXACT same problem with my Pixi, volume all the way up, buzzy. turned it down about 2 or 3 bars and it was fine, i just coundn't hear anyone lol.

Took it to a verizion store and they replaced it, well sent me another one. If they give you any problems, talk to Palm, they already tole me its a hardware failure and it will be covered under the 1 year warranty.

I have a quick question, the Pixi you just got, is it refurbished? I wonder if you got mine..
    I had a similar problem...heard a buzzing sound at any volume level both from my voice and the voice on the other end. It was a faulty earpiece and I received a replacement from the Sprint store (don't even ask me how that whole experience went...would give Sprint a 1 in overall customer satisfaction).
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    It's a blown speaker and you can't fix it. You have to get new pixi. I went through 3 pixis with same problem