1.    #1  
    is facebook hat working bc I been trying to make it work and it's not going down
    What application?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    it's working for me. Facebook chat spoof patch in Preware. Ties into your messaging app. You need to have a user name( can only be done on the real facebook page, not the mobile site) you will have to check the thread with the same name (of the patch) for the step by step instructions, but I just checked mine and it appears like it is working as normal.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    it's working for me. Facebook chat spoof patch in Preware. Ties into your messaging app. You need to have a user name( can only be done on the real facebook page, not the mobile site) you will have to check the thread with the same name (of the patch) for the step by step instructions, but I just checked mine and it appears like it is working as normal.
    I use this patch too, once you install it, you add your account as explained and it's settled.
    Webos 2.0 will put native facebook chat integration though
    Show must go on...
    Does anyone know if there are any video tutorials to put in the web os install on windows y . I have tried for 2 weeks and can not get it installed on my phone...
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LARRY127 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any video tutorials to put in the web os install on windows y . I have tried for 2 weeks and can not get it installed on my phone...
    have you read the tutorial : Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

I have had no problems with it? What is the exact problem you have?
    Show must go on...
    Yes I have read it and I am trying to use windows 7 to install them and I cant what am I doing wrong grrrrrrrrrrrrr?????