Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I have a France SFR Pixi Plus, and I cant get USB mode working.. when i plug in the phone it just says charging and this is all it does.. any ideea how i can fix this.. because i would really like to get Preware and the OC solution working
    In order to get the usb mode.. You have to make sure the phone is plug up to your pc. Also, you can press orange/gray + sym + u button.
    You can't get preware in usb mode. Your phone has to be in "Just Charge" mode.

Please read this:http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-section.html

Regards,
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    In order to get the usb mode.. You have to make sure the phone is plug up to your pc. Also, you can press orange/gray + sym + u button.
    does not work
    Last edited by phatsua; 10/25/2010 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phatsua View Post
    does now work
    I'm glad.. Enjoy! Edit: Oops, is it working for you. Why the sad face.

Regards,
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    sorry, was a spelling mistake.. it dosen't work.. dunno what to do ..
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    any help pls ?
    I also had the problem (SFR pixi). I pushed the usb harder into the phone and would sometimes to get usb to work.
    it won't do it because you need to have novacom driver running . Have you installed webOS quickinstaller yet ? Or have you downloaded webOS doctor yet ? If not then you should do this first then come back after reading the instructions on how to homebrew in the apps section at the top of the page.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Not sure if it's related, but happened to me several times. If you're using Windows, check in Device Manager, you might find a faulting "USB Mass Storage" device. Remove it, unplug and plug your Pre/Pixi back in, the device should go away and you should get your USB Drive back.
    Connect Pixi via USB

Click Start
    Select Run (XP) or just start typing:
    services.msc (press Enter)
    Location Palm Novacom service and restart.