1.    #1  
    Is it dangerous? I'm hesitant to download it. Can you guys tell what is the possibility of something going wrong? Also any other patches/apps that would be cool to have? All I have been downloading were boring games.
    it's govnah alone is not any risk. You must download one of the overclocking kernals and use govnah to control yr phones cpu. There is always risk when overclocking,,but using gov and kernals in preware,risk is minimal. By risk I mean it would be irrisponsible of anyone to say there is no risk. You must read and learn to make sure you understand this and know what you are doing.,it is simple,but some people struggle to follow the most basic of dirrections.
  3.    #3  
    Ok thanks. I do not plan on overclocking. I was just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa319 View Post
    Ok thanks. I do not plan on overclocking. I was just curious.
    just an opinion,,i would if I were you,again,dont misunderstand when messing with cpu,it would be irrispnsible to say there is no risk,,but,if you read up on it you will see it's pretty safe. You risk getting hit by a car everytime you leave the house,,,but leaving the house is still pretty safe bet,,get it?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    just an opinion,,i would if I were you,again,dont misunderstand when messing with cpu,it would be irrispnsible to say there is no risk,,but,if you read up on it you will see it's pretty safe. You risk getting hit by a car everytime you leave the house,,,but leaving the house is still pretty safe bet,,get it?
    Lol.. I will have to see what overclocking actually does.
    makes the pre very fast and smooth and takes care of the tmc issues(to many cards).
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    makes the pre very fast and smooth and takes care of the tmc issues(to many cards).
    Oh. I have the pixi.
    They have overclocking for pixi. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...rclocking.html preware has a kernel that bumps it up to 600 I think.