Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I properly eject my Pixi from my computer (running Windows 7), but my Pixi will not return to "just charging" mode. I have to unplug the phone and plug it back in.

Is there any way to fix this annoyance?
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTot2 View Post
    I properly eject my Pixi from my computer (running Windows 7), but my Pixi will not return to "just charging" mode. I have to unplug the phone and plug it back in.

Is there any way to fix this annoyance?
    I'm not sure how you did your eject, as you said 'properly' but didn't give details. Here's what I found for my original Palm Pre:

Windows 7 - eject using hardware icon in the system tray.
    Windows XP - eject the connected 'drive' within My Computer.

Hope this helps you or others with similar issues!

Andrew
    Just charge and usb mode will only show when the phone is connected to a computer. "Charging Battery" will show when the phone is either on the touchstone charger, or when using the wall charger.

Good luck.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    I'm not sure how you did your eject, as you said 'properly' but didn't give details. Here's what I found for my original Palm Pre:

Windows 7 - eject using hardware icon in the system tray.
    Windows XP - eject the connected 'drive' within My Computer.

Hope this helps you or others with similar issues!

Andrew
    I eject using the icon in the system tray.

My phone switches to a usable "charging" mode after system tray ejection when I am on my work computer running Windows 2000.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTot2 View Post
    I eject using the icon in the system tray.

My phone switches to a usable "charging" mode after system tray ejection when I am on my work computer running Windows 2000.
    Perhaps try ejecting the mounted drive in Computer then? If that doesn't work - I've got nothin.

Good luck!