1.    #1  
    Hi.

I recently bought an at&t branded Palm Pixi Plus on ebay. Since I live in Norway, I need to unlock it to use it.

I tested the jic method, but i cant access the phone to enable the debug mode. when i boot it without a sim, i get this insert your sim card "tutorial" screens and when i boot it with a sim card i need to login to my palm profile, but since im not connected to an at&t network it wont work.

How do i do this? its really frustrating, because its a sweet phone.

Please help!
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    Nextgen Server is how I unlocked my AT&T Pixi Plus. Using an AT&T GoPhone SIM now. Unfortunately, don't have App Catalog access.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Nextgen Server is how I unlocked my AT&T Pixi Plus. Using an AT&T GoPhone SIM now. Unfortunately, don't have App Catalog access.
    That is because you need a palm profile
    Knutfin

Don't worry, you need to use this: Developing on an Unactivated Device - HP Palm Developer Center read carefully and do exactly how it says, step by step and you will be activate your palm. Good luck.

P.S. and after that of course you have to unlock it via NextGen.
  6.    #7  
    thank you guys. im actually almost done with this. only problem is that the unlock client software freezes everytime im trying to unlock it. probably gonna work out one way or another.

loving the phone so far, though!