Don't know if this will go over well or if the general pixi complaint thread will trump this one but i'm trying to get a thread together for newbs and power users alike. I'll list a few of my problems here and lets see if we can get some solutions or explanations together. When theres a solution/explanation i'll add it to this original thread to make it easier on people. I've been looking for one of these for a while. Don't flame if i missed an important thread...

-My pixi, mainly after a shutdown, will reset govnah, preware, internalz, all app scores and settings, the app store, calendar and contacts (just shows up with an "add account" screen, don't lose any info).

-Shutdowns with any patches (advanced reset, etc.) cause a restart and every once in a while (rarely) will it reset my phone like #1.

-Two times within the past few days i've gone to text and in the middle of typing a reply my phone will restart

-Phone will shut off and require a restart

I've only been having all of these issues since 1.4.5 came out. I've deleted my backup, secure full erased and doctored many times, in that order, to solve issues, but they keep persisting. I know it's not my hardware because it only happened when 1.4.5 came out, but on 1.4.1 theres no issues...