Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Tried and cant figure it out. Is Pez out there to help? I wish I was more knowledgeable!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    stu5797-

No joy on increasing the back speaker in-call volume. But, Pez did get back to me and I think that this will increase the media volume.

Un-install the previous patch and install this one. Do a full reboot (hold top button and toggle the mute switch 3 times).

Play some music or something through the back speaker and see if it is louder. I may have set the increase too high causing too much distortion. Might also increase the volume for a wired headset while playing music. Let me know...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jc-Treo; 10/29/2010 at 12:11 AM.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
  3.    #23  
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It works! I installed thru internalz!
    It is definately LOUD for both the system noise and media.
    Is there a way to turn the volume down..lol
    NICE!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  4.    #24  
    Tested it out and everything is VERY LOUD! The ringer, media and system sounds are cranked up with this patch. There is no "turn down" the system sounds volume so I had to turn them off or the speaker would blow.
    Once these are lowered this will be awesome
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It works! I installed thru internalz!
    It is definately LOUD for both the system noise and media.
    Is there a way to turn the volume down..lol
    NICE!
    Thanks! Good to know. Here is a version that only takes it up about half as much.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Tested it out and everything is VERY LOUD! The ringer, media and system sounds are cranked up with this patch. There is no "turn down" the system sounds volume so I had to turn them off or the speaker would blow.
    Once these are lowered this will be awesome
    I think you can turn them down in the "Sounds & Ringtone" app. It is on the 3rd screen on the pre. There is a separate slider for system sounds.
  7.    #27  
    Thanks!
    Going to bed and trying this tomorrow!
    Will report asap!
    Thanks again!
  8.    #28  
    couldnt sleep
    This you nailed it! Maybe 1 bar too loud.

Any luck on the speakerphone?
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    couldnt sleep
    This you nailed it! Maybe 1 bar too loud.

Any luck on the speakerphone?
    tweaked down a little bit more....

Sorry. I am clueless on the speakerphone. Wondering if it might be a hardware control?
  10.    #30  
    hi JC!
    GREAT JOB AGAIN!
    I was playing with this all day and it is still a little too loud as I feel I could blow the speaker on the highest volume! This is such a nice improvement! Anyway to increase the incall volume?
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    hi JC!
    GREAT JOB AGAIN!
    I was playing with this all day and it is still a little too loud as I feel I could blow the speaker on the highest volume! This is such a nice improvement! Anyway to increase the incall volume?
    Did you try the patch in my post #29 of this thread? I can lower it even further if you like.

Still have not figure out hot to increase the in-call volume. Sorry!
  12.    #32  
    yep. I am referring to the newest patch which is awesome. But would u please lower it by 1 so I can test that? Thanks!
    Last edited by stu5797; 10/30/2010 at 08:29 AM.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    yep. I am referring to the newest patch which is awesome. But would u please lower it by 1 so I can test that? Thanks!
    Here you go...each of these gives a little less volume, with the 68k one being the quietest and the 71k being just a tad quieter than the patch in my post #29.

Let me know if these work better for you!
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    just wanted to bump this, I used this earlier and recently erased my phone so had to track this back up again. this is verrrry useful. for pixi owners could we get this in preware. they only have one in there for pres
    bump
    I've tried installing these, and none of them work. I've tried installing using webos qi, preware, and internals, and I get an error every time.
    just wanted to say VERY GOOD JOB jc-Treo!!!
    10x for helping!
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonwado View Post
    I've tried installing these, and none of them work. I've tried installing using webos qi, preware, and internals, and I get an error every time.
    What type of pixi do you have? What version of webOS?

Do you have a file /etc/pulse/system.pa ? Can you send me a copy?
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    just wanted to say VERY GOOD JOB jc-Treo!!!
    10x for helping!
    My pleasure.

Was not able to get it to sound as good as the tweak for the Pre, but at least it could be boosted a little bit!
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    just wanted to bump this, I used this earlier and recently erased my phone so had to track this back up again. this is verrrry useful. for pixi owners could we get this in preware. they only have one in there for pres

where in preware all I see is the one that doesn't install on a Pixi
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast