1.    #1  
    Maybe this is a stupid question but here it goes anyways...

I bought a Pixi Plus from O2 in Germany for my little sister. When running webOS Doctor (at palm.com/rom) I can choose between O2 and Vodafone in the drop down list. Any ideas what the difference is between the 2 firmwares?

Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidblue View Post

I bought a Pixi Plus from O2 in Germany for my little sister. When running webOS Doctor (at palm.com/rom) I can choose between O2 and Vodafone in the drop down list. Any ideas what the difference is between the 2 firmwares?

Thanx
    It is possible that is because it's European and could work on both the O2 and Vodafone but I would recommend that you stick with the firmware/software for the phone carrier (in your case O2).
  3.    #3  
    I just loaded the Vodafone firmware on - seems identical to the O2 version (at least I haven't seen any differences yet)...
    it's initiated a countdown for your phone to light on fire. You have given in to the temptation to pretending that you are on a different carrier!
  5.    #5  
    Haha - I actually don't live in Germany so I'm using a different network anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidblue View Post

Thanx
    As you can see on Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals, as of 1.4.5 they are identical.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    As you can see on Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals, as of 1.4.5 they are identical.

-- Rod
    Aaaah, thanx for the info