Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure our hardware for the Pixi isn't capable of Flash. I might be wrong lol
    supposedly flash 10.1 needs an arm7 core. Pixi uses an arm6. (at least that's what I'm reading.
    http://www.precentral.net/adobe-decl...xi-not-so-much
    Quote Originally Posted by dlfloyd View Post
    I betcha when 2.0 comes out and flash
    someones gonna try and make a homebrew patch/app for flash.
    it's a possibility, and with the pixi overclocking (still experimental) flash may work.
    just my speculations

i really hope so lol...flash is severely needed...i love my pixi plus...but this whole no flash thing is kinda frustrating
    "I get by with a little help from my friends, get high with a little help from my friends."
    -The Beatles

My Device History

Went a year without a Palm and had to go back lol
    i know that others (andriod phones) have installed flash lite on armv6 cores
    Hopefully flash isn't far behind the 2.0 update. And if they can get the pixi overclocking stable soon it may not be too far behind.
    The Pixi will get WebOS 2.0, it has been stated on the Palm Official Website to be coming in the coming months.

Flash will not be officially coming to the PIXI, but never underestimate the power of the WebOS Internals team

They could get Flash running on a Potato if they wanted to.

Of course they will overclock the potato first.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    whats a potato?
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilly92 View Post
    whats a potato?
    hahaha
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Lol like the one you eat? rmausser is saying that our homebrew developers can do just about everything, even overclock a potato!
    I've only overvolted a lemon, but i'm not working on any webos-internals stuff, so I can't comment on overclocking a potato.
    Cant wait...I just want my tasks from google to sync...any word on this function?
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    I've only overvolted a lemon, but i'm not working on any webos-internals stuff, so I can't comment on overclocking a potato.
    lol u funny
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12