1.    #1  
    Google Contacts and Calendar synchronization occurs every 2 hours.

How to modify to change sync frequency?

Thanks,
    Apri1
    Hi Apri1,

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I believe the calendar and contact syncing is tied to your email sync time. If you have your email set to occur every 2 hours, your contacts and calendar will be synced at the same time (but I don't think there is a 2 hour setting there).

Check your google email preferences email/preferences/gmail account/Sync (get email time)
    I always thought that Cal sync is pushed. I have my google mail check every hour. However, when I modify or create an event either on Google or on my device, the event becomes visible on both sides within minutes.
  4.    #4  
    Hi,

Pixi sync is tied to online account type.

For google it occurs by default:
    - every 2 hours for calendar and contacts & every 15 mins for email.
    - if new item created/modified then it is pushed.
  5.    #5  
    Is there way to modify sync frequency?
    Quote Originally Posted by luau joe View Post
    I always thought that Cal sync is pushed. I have my google mail check every hour. However, when I modify or create an event either on Google or on my device, the event becomes visible on both sides within minutes.
    This is what I've experienced too.. but just chalked it up to my email sync time hitting just after that...

I've never found a setting to change the cal/contact sync times (if there is a setting).