1.    #1  
    weird thing keeps happening. My govnah, internalz and preware preferences keep getting reset and I get the welcome screen on them. All my application scores, contact profiles and alendar profiles reset, but I lose no information, it just pops up the profile list. My mobile hotspot profile also gets reset. What's up with that? Anyone else have this issue? It only happens randomly and not specifically on any day but only after a shutdown and turn on. I use webos repair doctor, could this reset it? That only resets the phone as a luna restart, not a shutdown. It's driving me nuts!
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?
    I would recommend getting Save/Restore. Once you have your Profiles and settings the way you want, save them with Save/Restore. Then load Preware and remove the UK and then Govnah. After rebooting load Preware again and reinstall Govnah followed by the UK. After rebooting go to Save/Restore and restore your profiles and settings.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    did you try the emergency repair utility? Something may be corrupted.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you try the emergency repair utility? Something may be corrupted.
    I have. Many a time. I think this is what's causing the reset on the profile. That's the only thing i've done that is consistent.
    EPR is for patches, it's not going to affect apps or kernels.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    EPR is for patches, it's not going to affect apps or kernels.
    WebOS Repair Utility not Emergency Patch Removal.
    There is no emergency repair utility. It's WebOS Repair Utility. Lol

sorry, that's what happens when I post from my phone. I forget details and it's too hard to look them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    sorry, that's what happens when I post from my phone. I forget details and it's too hard to look them up.
    I've done it many a time myself. Lol

11.    #11  
    Now it just shut off mid text! That's the first time that's ever happened.
  12.    #12  
    It did it again! Except yesterday it also shut off in my pocket and i had to pull the battery. The hardware isn't faulty and i just doctored it. It has something to do with either something out of preware of an app from the app store.
  13.    #13  
    Or it's linked to the weird thing that happens when i shutdown my phone. If i click shutdown (have the advanced reset patch installed) it actually shuts off and the restarts the phone all over again. Weird. Ive only noticed it resetting after this happens. it's always done this since 1.4.5 came out and its annoying! I've redone my phone many times (delete backup, secure full erase the USB, then doctor with palm official doctor) and it keeps happening.