1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I am a brand new Pixi owner....jeesh it was a tough decision, I either wanted the Hero or the Pre...ended up with the Pixi bc the Hero is just outdated, pre well I would have loved it but I read how easy the slider breaks...hence the Pixi. This is my first ever smartphone, I owned a Verizon LG Voyageur (horrible phone) and now I am with Sprint.
    I really like this forum, I am learning alot.
    I do need some advice: can someone point me to some pointers on making my Pixi the best phone possible? I am open to any kind of tweaking, but I am new to apps and smartphones in general, but I want to learn it all. If anyone could refer me to some links that would be awesome.
    I have not even opened it yet, it is waiting for me at home, freshly delivered and untouched...cant wait!
    Thanks!
    RJS
    welcome! Read the 'getting started' thread pinned to the pixi subforum, and then get preware. Your new addiction awaits!
    if you have a certain kind of app then we can help.
    ex. Podcasting app = drpodder
    ex. Twitter = badkitty, tweed, twee
    ex. Craigslist = zensearch

enjoy the best webos phone made!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Welcome. I think you made the right choice. How's it going, now that it's been a couple days?

I've had my Pixi+ since last week, and like it more each day. Right now for apps I have DrPodder, Radiotime, Aniweather, WebOSRoundup, Angry Birds, Paratrooper and ILoveHomebrew, and I plan to purchase NewsRoom and some others today.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    For tweaks make sure you look into preware. Excuse the short post but I'm testing "forums beta" on your thread.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta