Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    My Pixi+ has been behaving badly the past two mornings. At least the alarm went off yesterday morning, but the touch-screen didn't respond well and I had to restart. This morning, the alarm didn't go off and the screen wouldn't respond to much. When I held the power button and the menu came up, it wouldn't respond when I touched the red power bar.

The only things I've done differently over the past two nights are I've been leaving it on the Touchstone overnight, and I installed DrPodder on Sunday and paused a podcast each night before going to bed. I flicked the podcast off the screen to close, but in the morning I see the audio-controls bar is still on my home screen, near the notifications bar.

Also, whether my emails send is a hit and miss. Sometimes I have no problem; other times I get an "unable to sign in message." The messages in Outbox usually send if I turn off "use authentification." I don't know whether that's supposed to be on or off, honestly.

Excuse the newbie questions, but I've been using Palm for less than a week (I updated to 1.4.5 over the weekend). These things might seem obvious to Palm veterans, but please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I love WebOS and want to make this phone work for me. Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    Sounds like you need to doctor it mine was a bit wakie like that once
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reply. Most of the problems seem to have gone away ... no freezing, email is working, and I'm able to make the alarm work by setting it each night to ring once.

I'll keep the Doctor in mind though for the future ... I forgot about that option. I expect issues, but I like WebOS enough to deal with them. I mean, there are bigger problems in the world.
    It might be some of the cells in SSD drive going bad...in my tech work on pc's Ive recently noticed a number of SSD drives developing bad cells (unreadable) .. much like bad sectors in normal HDD's. I was surprised to say the least, I thought SSD would be the answer to bad sectors...apparently its not.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    It does not happen all the time, and it only happens when I charge it overnight on the touchstone. I wake up with it unresponsive, and I have to turn it off with the power button, not screen power off.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!