Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567 12 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    yes preware test kernel would be awsone, I'm still on the fence if I want to memboot or not :\
  2.    #22  
    You guys realise that membooting is the safest way to test a new experimental kernel, right?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    yeah its just not my favorite thing to do haha, maybe I just should be so lazy lmao
    Any word on a test 1.4.5 Sprint kernel that I can download and memboot?
    Or, is there a 1.4.5 ATT kernel I can download and try membooting? I did not see an image on warthog twitter..
    I am often an observer on these forums, but I try help Palm users when I can respond knowledgeably or usefully. I wish I had more time to spend here -- to progress the community --- but I am mostly busy. I just donated. Thank you, everyone, for your big-horse efforts.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i will be donating as soon as my paycheck comes in...thanks guys that donated already
    keep us updated on the progress, I'd love to know how fast you guys can safely get the pixi!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I have a Pre, not a Pixi, but will be donating as soon as I get home. Pixi owners deserve some overclocking love too. :P

Edit: Just sent $50 your way. Thanks for all your efforts.
    Last edited by art_sjc; 10/12/2010 at 12:49 PM.
    This is fantastic. When I saw this last night, I immediately donated $50 to WebOS Internals. I hope it helps! You guys rock. By the way, I'm seriously starting to consider trading my Pre Plus in for a Pixi Plus thanks to this- only reason I'm hesitant is the Pixi's annoyingly tiny screen. You guys are gods! Keep up the exceptional work!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Shameless plug: For more of my thoughts, ideas, sarcastic remarks, and other things you're probably better off not not thinking about, follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I cant wait for the official release! i will be donating once i get the ol paycheck!
    Any chance internals could release overclocking to 650 or 700 to satisfy us. I am sure that would help bring in more donations
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I would enjoy that however I doubt its gonna happen ha
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i believe they are testing 800mhz per a previous post ont he first page...
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    yeah there up to just over 800mhz, and they do have test kernels out but you have to memboot use them right now, stu5797 was wanting an official release of a 650 or 700 for the time being
    They are testing at 900 but yes i would love a release of 650 or 700 for the time being. Anything to feel like i got a new phone !!!!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    there up to 900 already! I love it just yesterday afternoon Rod was saying it was absolutely impossible and now were at 900 MHz! Life for pixi owners is about to be very good! I love the pixi its so elegant!
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    Any word on a test 1.4.5 Sprint kernel that I can download and memboot?
    Or, is there a 1.4.5 ATT kernel I can download and try membooting? I did not see an image on warthog twitter..
    1.4.5 for the AT&T Pixi Plus is available OTA today!

http://www.precentral.net/webos-145-...-att-pixi-plus

Here's codecrumb's 1.4.5 AT&T Pixi Plus Memboot uImage

http://twitter.com/warthogkernel/statuses/27182897493
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 10/12/2010 at 08:57 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon 1.4.5 Pixi plus, will the test kernel work on my device or do I need to wait for an official kernel? any idea?
    I can't donate moneys, but I can donate a pixi touchstone back cover... hey it's something. just let me know where to send it.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by onemadrssn View Post
    I can't donate moneys, but I can donate a pixi touchstone back cover... hey it's something. just let me know where to send it.
    That will be very useful actually. I'll get one of the kernel developers in the US to contact you directly by PM.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567 12 52 ... LastLast