1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm new to this site, and I just got a Sprint Palm Pixi last week and it's the best phone I've ever had!

What I want to know though, is how would I change the quick launch and replace it with another short cut, but still keep the app in both the launcher, and the quick launch. I
    know how to change the quick launch shortcuts, but my real question, is how do I change it, and keep the apps on the quick launch, and the launcher. I don't want to use any patches either, as I already had a horrible experience with Homebrew. I hope you guys can help!
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    This can't be done...even with a patch. Sorry.
    You can't
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    you can't,,if you move a app to quick launch by draging from launcher to q launcher bar,it is no longer in launcher page,,cannot be in both places
    I wish we could have icons on the main screen (where wallpaper is) or even replace the quick launch's last icon to the right with something else useful since i keep my quick launch hidden.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    we all agree with you 100%, please @palm, allow us to replace the launcher button in the q launch bar!
  8.    #8  
    Thanks everyone for the help. Hopefully Palm will include something like this in the next update.
    have you tried "quickCut" in preware?

you should be able to create a copy of a shortcut and put one in your quick launcher without it "leaving" your app launcher page..
    sj
    he doesn't want to use any patches so OP is pretty much SOL.
    OP, don't let one bad experience discourage you from Homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    he doesn't want to use any patches so OP is pretty much SOL.
    OP, don't let one bad experience discourage you from Homebrew.
    yea, webOS is a great OS out of the box up to v1.4.5, however, they do leave a few things out, so basically, you really have to use homebrew apps and patches if you decide you rather customize your phone your way, the way you like it and have beed used to..

@Carrara
    homebrew is your friend, what could have possibly happened that made you turn your back on homebrewing?
    sj