1.    #1  
    currently I am using palm's activation bypass and I don't get the app catalog so I MANUALLY launch first use app via the computer and it shows I need to put a sim in to continue (I am using a working WIFI connection) so I put in a sim and it shows the spinning circle and tells me it failed so I was wondering if I could restore the pixi ATT and meta doctor it to
    A.bypass activation (to get past a insert SIM screen)
    B. Do the palm palm profile over wifi
    thanks and I would put it back to un activated mode to unactivate it and meta doctor it
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Palm Catalog does does not work when you use the activation bypass. Source: Developing on an Unactivated Device - Palm Developer Center

I believe what you are looking for is found here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ation-etc.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eps1lon3 View Post
    Palm Catalog does does not work when you use the activation bypass. Source: Developing on an Unactivated Device - Palm Developer Center

I believe what you are looking for is found here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ation-etc.html
    Yes I am use the meta doctor right now. When I do the run first use app over wifi when the phone 1st turned on I choose English (I have an UN-activated sim in it!!!) after 2 second said there was an error if I do the palm profile over WIFI will I need to do the bypass or can I just keep the UN-activated sim in it to complete it. Will the meta-doctor activation PERMANENTLY ruin my cell radio or will a restore fix it?
    Thank You for the Reply!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ppixi View Post
    Yes I am use the meta doctor right now. When I do the run first use app over wifi when the phone 1st turned on I choose English (I have an UN-activated sim in it!!!) after 2 second said there was an error if I do the palm profile over WIFI will I need to do the bypass or can I just keep the UN-activated sim in it to complete it. Will the meta-doctor activation PERMANENTLY ruin my cell radio or will a restore fix it?
    Thank You for the Reply!!!
    NEVER MIND the radio I just need to know if bypassing activation will not show the insert sim animation when I attempt to run the 1st use application