Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I really want to find the Two Fish Artist Collection backcover, however, through the HP and Sprint websites I would be paying 24-29 dollars, half of what I paid for the Pixi, doesn't seem practical, is there a better deal out there for these Touchstone backcovers?

Thanks in Advance!

-Abdiel David
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    thats actually pretty cheap. when they first came out i beleive they were like 50?

check ebay and just hopefully you could find one that would be below what you find throught the official sites.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Yeah I turned ebay upside down, its kind of like ebay has no idea what I was asking for though, wow they were priced at 50? Thats what I paid for the Pixi at Best Buy back in March! Yeah I guess 22 isn't as bad but idk I guess hard to justify at this point :\
    Can't find them any cheaper than what Sprint has them for.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Yeah they were expensive when they came out >.<
    The regular touchstone backs are around $19 here at the PreCentral store, so it looks like a good deal.
    I hear the artists backs don't peel like the rubber ones because they're made of better material. The door latch is hinged as well. I would get one, but the current touchstone back I have is lasting me well because I use a belt case.
    Yeah, I was doing some searching for the artist series backs too, and I couldn't find anything cheaper than that. Couldn't find them on ebay either. The rubber around my battery door is finally giving out, so I figured I'd try out the touchstone.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    You definitely should! I went on the livechat for Palm they were very helpful in replacing my backcover, however the Artist Series Two Fish Touchstone cover was the one I really wanted but I cannot find it anywhere that they wont charge basically what I paid for the Pixi itself!
    Thanks AbdielRN, just got a new pixi back coming thanks to palm chat as well. My local repair center only keeps the decent ones they get off of swap out units as spare backs and didn't have any the other day to replace mine which has been seperating between the rubber and plastic like crazy.