1.    #1  
    A month ago I got the Touchstone Back, Two Fish, and I was loving it. It made the phone ten times better in terms of quality. It has done me well so far!

The problem is that I got a crack near the usb port and the power button seemed to start wearing because i used my nail and scraped it. Luckily Palm's support was amazing. Heck they didn't even ask for any type of receipt or proof of purchase. In just five minutes they sent in an order to replace the cover free of charge and I should get it in 3 to 5 days!

Nothing important really, just wanted you to tell you guys about my experience.

Who did you contact within HP/Palm to get such service? A phone number would so be nice!

Seriously, I am amazed.

More importantly, did you have to send back your fish cover?
    Quote Originally Posted by myevilclone View Post
    ...The problem is that I got a crack near the usb port...
    That USB/cover thing is a joke. The Artist Series back cover should have been a one piece, solid state, no moving parts. I had to fight tooth and nail to get service such as yours!
  4.    #4  
    I really did not want to deal with being on the phone! Instead I did live chat online:

hzzp://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/common/article/43473_en.html

(replace hzzp with http I'm still gaining my posts)

And they didn't say anything about returning my fish cover back, so no! Probably the best service I have had in a looooong time with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by myevilclone View Post
    A month ago I got the Touchstone Back, Two Fish, and I was loving it. It made the phone ten times better in terms of quality. It has done me well so far!

The problem is that I got a crack near the usb port and the power button seemed to start wearing because i used my nail and scraped it. Luckily Palm's support was amazing. Heck they didn't even ask for any type of receipt or proof of purchase. In just five minutes they sent in an order to replace the cover free of charge and I should get it in 3 to 5 days!

Nothing important really, just wanted you to tell you guys about my experience.
    WHAT! I fought furiously with Pam chat support to get my wifes artist series back and got totally hosed. After they told me that they would send one they sent me an email saying that I needed start a new chat and talk to someone. They completely refused to send me one without a receipt. I am totally &%$$+- at Palm right now.
  6.    #6  
    Wow Chad,

That's like a total reverse of mine. They never even asked for anything to be proven. In fact I did a new chat session to ask if I needed to return the cover, and they said that there was no reason and that my cover should be sent out asap and to have a good day.
    I know that's why I'm so mad. I might start a new chat tomorrow to see if they will give me one after ur experience my wife has been killing me lately about it
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    I know that's why I'm so mad. I might start a new chat tomorrow to see if they will give me one after ur experience my wife has been killing me lately about it
    You have to keep going on Palm Chat until they give you what you need..
    /experience

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2