1.    #1  
    I've seen mentions of the Touchstone covers and the Touchstone bundle from Verizon, but none of the sleeve yet, so just in case anyone is looking for the sleeve...

You can get a Palm leather sleeve for your Pixi for $4.97, and that includes overnight shipping. This is the actual Palm-branded sleeve made specifically for the Pixi, not a universal pouch. I just got mine today (ordered yesterday at 1PM) and it fits the Pixi very tightly. Actually maybe a little too tightly, but I am sure it will loosen up a bit after it's broken in.

Pixi Leather Sleeve

Here are the Touchstone backs (all colors) for $9.97 each (also includes overnight shipping):

Touchstone Inductive Cover (Pink, Orange, Green, Blue or Black)

Also available is a snap on hard case that includes two backs, one with a cutout for Touchstone charging, one without, for $9.99:

Chargeable Snap On Covers - 3 Piece Cover (1 Top, 2 Bottom)

And you can also find Palm-branded silicone cases for $4.99:

Non-Chargeable High Gloss Silicone (Red, Purple or Blue)

VZW seems to assume that everything they ship out is a phone. It will be shipped overnight, and you will have to sign for it to be delivered.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was just looking at a Pixi for my GF and these accessories will go along with it nicely.
    Verizon's deal is still overpriced. They sold me the touchstone case for $10 and said it was on "clearance" from the normal price of 25$.

...I went to Radio Shack, and they had Pixi and Pre cases for $4.

I went to Verizon and got my money back.
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightomni View Post
    Verizon's deal is still overpriced. They sold me the touchstone case for $10 and said it was on "clearance" from the normal price of 25$.

...I went to Radio Shack, and they had Pixi and Pre cases for $4.

I went to Verizon and got my money back.
    That sounds like it needs YMMV disclaimer.
  5.    #5  
    Radio Shack is pretty much having a fire sale on their Palm stuff, so it doesn't surprise me that you can find some good deals there. I bought a NIB Touchstone charger from the Shack for $8. The problem is finding a Radio Shack that still has Palm stuff in stock. Plus, of the particular items I listed, RS only stocks the Pixi Touchstone cover.
    You are correct, I was mentioning the touchstone cover.

Orion, certainly. If Verizon gives you a better deal go for it. And then post about it here, cause I figure that would be a miracle.