1.    #1  
    should i use this on my pixi??

and is there any step by step instructions that i can follow to do this?
    yes and yes
    I don't know, but I bet there are numerous threads that will tell you.
  4.    #4  
    ok thanks

@Workerb33: can you give me a link to the instructions?
  6.    #6  
    ok thanks agin i appreciate it
    There is no overclocking on pixi FYI =)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    yes there is,,only to 600,fyi
  9.    #9  
    yea its not 800 like the pre the most i will allow you to overclock a pixi is 600
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    UberKernal for the Pixi does reduce TMC errors though. That's what I've heard, at least...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    no oc but compcache enable does help a lot with TMC errors
  12.    #12  
    are they going to come out with more than 600 for the pixi?
    At this point from what Ive been told .. probably not, there is not enough public documentation on its cpu to figure out how to control it, thats what the webos internals.org developer stated.

Also, yeah compcache definitely does help...Ive also tweaked swap settings when using compcache.
    Ive found that setting io scheduler to noop and tcp congestion to westwood helps a great deal as well....I know noop will conserve your SSD a bit longer.
    (these settings found via govnah)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackice20021114 View Post
    are they going to come out with more than 600 for the pixi?
    As for as I've read and understand...I would say at this point>Nope. At one point the pixi's was rumoured to cannot being overclock. That change after the dev figure a way on how to make it possible. :-D
    z
    isn't that what GenTarkin just said?
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    As for as I've read and understand...I would say at this point>Nope. At one point the pixi's was rumoured to cannot being overclock. That change after the dev figure a way on how to make it possible. :-D
    z
    Want to clarify what you meant, you mean there are devs somewhere that HAVE figured out how to OC? or you mean not until they figure it out....
    confused...
    So the Pixi can or cannot be clocked to 600MHz? Is modifying the compcache the only thing you can do with UberKernel/Guvnah on the Pixi?

I ask this because I'm finally replacing my Curve (worst phone on this planet) with my little brother's old Pixi until I decide to purchase another Pre (which was broken in a car wreck and I just never bothered with insurance).
    Um, pixi runs normally at 600mhz =) there is no "clocking too 600mhz" involved...