Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    sorry this is a repeat but I received zero response.

My palm pixi from Sprint is showing the "start up or welcome" screen on Apps and default software.

Every time I load calender or contact or other apps, I get the welcome screen such as "add an account"

Or This program Blah Blah Blah....

I have not lost my connections, but it is still very annoying.

I am getting close to doing a complete Wipe and Doctor and starting over.
    Could any installed patches be causing this?
    patches aren't a likely cause. After the OP logs in to each account, try running the backup app to make sure your profile backs uo ok. If the problem persists, you can open up a chat session with palm support to have them look at your profile.

also, if you send a pm to hardbeatz he can direct you to the right place to get it resolved.
    If you're still having that issue, take the phone in for repairs, or replacement. Let them deal with that issue.. You shouldn't.

:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    patches aren't a likely cause. After the OP logs in to each account, try running the backup app to make sure your profile backs uo ok. If the problem persists, you can open up a chat session with palm support to have them look at your profile.

also, if you send a pm to hardbeatz he can direct you to the right place to get it resolved.
    It could be because of a bug in the software that is affecting your phone. I have heard a few reports of a few other people having this same problem, but no one was able to make it consistently happen. Since you are getting it consistently it might be worthwhile to grab log files from the device and see what is going on in the backend that is causing this issue to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    If you're still having that issue, take the phone in for repairs, or replacement. Let them deal with that issue.. You shouldn't.

:-)
    Why get a replacement when it's likely just a glitch? This could be the reason so many people have had so many replacements. This type of issue I wouldn't say warrants a replacement.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts