1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having problems with the volume going into no sound mode for no reason? I keep missing calls and I find the phone set to no sound. It goes into no sound when I pick it up or put it down. It's really annoying.
    I mean no sound as you get the icon with the bell with the line through it
    are you using any of the patches that silence notifications during a call?
  3.    #3  
    My phone has no patches, no themes, nothing installed that did not come with the phone. I'm pretty boring that way
    do you ever turn the volume down during a call? that also truns the ringer volume down.

also, are you using a wired headset?
  5.    #5  
    No headset. I have turned the volume down during a call but I'm talking about just putting down the phone then later finding the ringer shut off.
    just throwing this out there....but did you check the little switch above the volume rocker? If you see orange (the switch is in the down position) you are in silent mode. That's what normally will cause the icon with the bell.
    I had this issue, it turns out I had some water infiltration in the region of volume silence switch on the top of the phone. Luckily for me when I took it back to the sprint store they didn't check for water, they simply ordered me a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    are you using any of the patches that silence notifications during a call?
    I am having the same problem that the OP states. I am using the patch that silences notifications during a call though. However, when I am finished with a call the volume pop-up (for a lack of a better description) shows the sound going back to full volume. But a while later the sound is turned all the way down. So, are you saying that that patch is causing the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdonehew View Post
    I am having the same problem that the OP states. I am using the patch that silences notifications during a call though. However, when I am finished with a call the volume pop-up (for a lack of a better description) shows the sound going back to full volume. But a while later the sound is turned all the way down. So, are you saying that that patch is causing the issue?
    that patch is corrupt and not working . remove it and you will be fine.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->