1.    #1  
    I recently bought my Palm Pixi (Sprint) and none of the themes on this website seem to work on it.. is anyone else having this problem?
    just installed a red theme on my wifes pixi via preware. Works fine.
    do you have all theme feeds enabled in preware? If not,go drop down menu ,manage feeds and turn them on.
    do you even have preware installed?
    Themes has to be install via preware. In preware go to manage feeds then set prethemer to on. All of this is possible only if you have preware installed on your phone. Check this out: http://www.precentral.net/how-to-install-homebrew-apps.

good luck.
    new to palm. what is preware? where do I get it?
    how often do new themes come out
    Not quite sure, but I just pushed out 5 simple themes since yesterday lol.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackice20021114 View Post
    how often do new themes come out
    Theres quite possibly thousands of Themes for pre and pixi. Most, if not all, pre themes also work on the pixi.
    For the record, Glass Effect Suite and Glass Effect Suite (Alternate) are now fully Pixi compatible - you can get them from Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    For the record, Glass Effect Suite and Glass Effect Suite (Alternate) are now fully Pixi compatible - you can get them from Preware.
    thanks a lot, I've tried some others with no effect.
    I had the same problem, get preware, and enab;e the themes feed.
    i have all the feeds turned on in my pixi and it only shows 13 themes and they r jus virtual keyboards how do i get themes on my phone. i also tryed usin the quick install and the themes wont load there either. PLZZ HELP ME!!! thanx
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick1420 View Post
    i have all the feeds turned on in my pixi and it only shows 13 themes and they r jus virtual keyboards how do i get themes on my phone. i also tryed usin the quick install and the themes wont load there either. PLZZ HELP ME!!! thanx
    Load preware on your phone if you haven't already. Then turn on the Prethemer feed in the "manage feeds menu". Then preware will update the feeds and you should find hundreds of themes from prethemer. Like I said earlier. I haven't tried one Pre theme that hasn't worked on my pixi. Make sure u set preware to update feeds everytime u launch it, to get the latest releases.