1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I'm new to the Pixi plus but find it's form factor spot on. I really don't understand why more manufactures ( except Blackberry ) don't offer this formfactor.

Anyway I have a couple of questions for the experts.

1) Is there an app to enable my phone as a Wifi HotSpot ?
    2) On a night I used to dock my blackberry in it's cradle and it would dim the light, mute the phone, bring up the clock and disable notifications. The Pixi has a great clock but is there a way to emulate this when I put the phone on the touch stone.

Thanks in advance for any help

Si
    Good questions. I would like to know this as well. I left Blackberry for my Pixi last week and I love it, just the ability to multi task alone is awesome. I might miss blackberry messenger a little but that is about it. It would be nice if the Pixi could go into a bedside type of mode when plugged in at night for clock and alarm purposes!
    I'm not on pixi, but my guess is that a patch in preware called 'mode switcher' should meet your needs. Among other things it recognizes when. You put the phone on the touchstone puck and applies a profile.
  4.    #4  
    Sweet, got PreWare installed and also have installed Mode Switcher so will give that a go tonight.

Any idea on the wireless hotspot app question ?

Thanks

Si
    If you have verizon wireless you have mobile hotspot on your phone so yes, you can enable a mobile hotspot. And like cant said, modeswitcher works.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  6.    #6  
    I'm in the UK so not on verizon.

Is there an app I can install via PreWare ?

Si
    freetether?