1.    #1  
    i've had my palm pixi for a few weeks now and everything has been working perfectly.

but as of a couple days ago, i don't get emails or facebook notifications anymore, and i can't access the internet.

do you think i clicked on something to disable these features, or is there something wrong with my phone?
    You could have turned off the data. Do you see a 3g icon next to your cell phone signal or wifi signal? Let's troubleshoot before i start typing a story lol.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  3.    #3  
    it says 3G on the top of my screen. which would lead me to believe that i have the internet, but i don't.
    reset the phone to see if that helps. If it doesn't, call the support number for your carrier.
    I've been having a similar issue but only mines doesn't have the Ev-do or the 3G symbol at the top bar, and updating the network setting tells me that it cannot be updated... 2 weeks ago I called sprint they made me do a a hard reset, it wiped out my phone the internet worked, after reinstalling all the patches, MHS and Kernal, a few day later it then went back to the same issue w/out data connection whatsoever ... maybe there is another way around this? or should i take it in to the sprint repair service?
    open your dialer, and pull down the dialer app menu. Check settings to make sure data is on, roaming allowed, etc.

however, if that doesn't work, doctor and the add back patches one at a time to determine what point you lose connectivity.

if you get a 3g connection before any modifications, it's not something sprint can fix.

if it comes back, post the patches here, and the order in which you applied them. Apply them one at a time, and restart the phone and validate 3g after each patch is installed.
    I was having the same problem yesterday in the morning without the EV sign... But that happen only in my apt when I went outside the EV was back to normal!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    open your dialer, and pull down the dialer app menu. Check settings to make sure data is on, roaming allowed, etc.

however, if that doesn't work, doctor and the add back patches one at a time to determine what point you lose connectivity.

if you get a 3g connection before any modifications, it's not something sprint can fix.

if it comes back, post the patches here, and the order in which you applied them. Apply them one at a time, and restart the phone and validate 3g after each patch is installed.
    There it was the Data Usage switch off and the voice network on automatic, I switch the Data ON and the Voice Network to Sprint only (or is it better on automatic)

Thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMode View Post
    There it was the Data Usage switch off and the voice network on automatic, I switch the Data ON and the Voice Network to Sprint only (or is it better on automatic)

Thanks a lot
    If you have it set to Sprint only, then you won't be able to use your phone in a roaming area. Since Sprint doesn't charge for roaming, it's usually better left on auto.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Just a note: Please be careful with pulling the battery. Doing it while the phone is on can cause damage. It should ONLY be used as a last resort and even then ONLY after the phone has been powered down!

It also erases all logs that your carrier or Palm may need for troubleshooting.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Might be an issue with your carrier.