1.    #1  
    how would I change the font color of the carrier ID? and the time on my pixi from sprint? I put a theme on then I removed it and it didnt change that color back to white. I dont want to run doctor and lose everything. I just want to change the color..

TIA
    Julian
    You can change it back to white, but i think it will make the size smaller or larger, if you want that. It's a patch. Just type font for a patch. If you removed preware also you're SOL i think.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    It would be really cool if we are able to select the color of the carrier string and date/time on the top bar independently. I know it could be done because the Increase to Font 17 patches show screenshots of the top bar featuring different colors. Has anyone figured out how to do that or do we just have to wait for more patches to be available through preware?
  4.    #4  
    Well, I used WEBOSQI to both install and uninstall the theme. I did a luna restart after both and the font color never went away. Its just the Carrier string and the time and date that is green, everything else changed back. I was just wondering if there is like and XML or something that I would be able to modify a little bit to make it white again...
    yeah i had the same issue with my phone when i switched between themes.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  6.    #6  
    How did you fix it? I dont currently have the SDK so I cant go through the files to find it. I will download that when I get home so I can fix it if you or anyone else know what file I have to edit...