1.    #1  
    Has anybody ever gotten these? It says from "6200" //brew:0x01017246:TYPE=SAS;UI=1;CONT=1,5,0; .
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I do remember seeing some other posts about similar texts, but no idea if a conclusion was ever reached about them.

Have you tried contacting Verizon to ask?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    ive gotten 13 of these messages on 2 different occasions back to back to back to.... yeah, any idea why?
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
  4.    #4  
    No idea. I thought it may be being sent because of backup assistant or other apps i had on previous phones but ive canceled them all. so no idea!
    i had MyCast weather on my samsung schu420 or something like that, and thats were it began, and never stopped. i was told it was a glitch in the app. but come on, i havent had that phone in years...
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
  6.    #6  
    I've been getting them the past few days. Always from 6200. only started when i got this phone.
    We do get some on Sprint if we were using email on our phones or a different phone and never signed out of that session. In that case you have to go to your account and make sure to sign out of all other sessions to get rid of them.

I wonder if it's a similar thing?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!