1.    #1  
    I know is not the pixi.. but let's support webos...
    Smartphone Championship Semi Final: Nokia N900 vs Palm Pre
    we are losing. let's get out the vote!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    voted!
    come on...we're losing!!!
    lol. we're not losing anymore: 51% to 49% when I voted
  6.    #6  
    keep voting... we only have 17 votes of advantage
    Voted as well. I was looking for the review comparisons though -- is that just it? Voting? No this-feature-against-that-feature details? >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Voted as well. I was looking for the review comparisons though -- is that just it? Voting? No this-feature-against-that-feature details? >.<
    This site is dedicated to the Indian mobile space, where the Pre and a lot of other phones..like the iPhone4, all Droids, MyTouch, Nexus One etc are not even sold. I (luckily) bought my Pre off ebay in Delhi.

The Galaxy S has quite a following in India so I think it will win.

So I really don't know how serious and/or authentic this smartphone 'championship' is! The Nokia E71/72 is the undisputed smartphone champ here going by pure sightings!
    75-25 Nokia....lets get the vote out!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    It's a popularity vote, certainly. They all are. But the Pre has never lost one of these silly votes. We sure don't want to see that streak end on something that only needs a thousand votes to win.

Goooo!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    were losing bad lets go people
    37 to 63 now. let's go!
    we have gained another percentage point. where are all the Pre|Central peeps today? We need them!
    I kept thinking my posts were disappearing until I realized there are two threads with similar titles. I need to learn to read.

There is good progress on this, so let's keep it going! We started the day at 25%

Palm Pre 39.34% (729 votes)
    Nokia N900 60.66% (1,124 votes)
    Total Votes: 1,853