1.    #1  
    Have any of you had this problem? My phone resets itself, i'm not sure if it's my phone or palm profile. All my games lose their scores and get reset. My yellowbook (maybe this app is the issue) adds itself to my contacts app. Preware gets set back to default but all patches are still installed. Govnah gets reset fully and i have to remake my profiles. That's all i can really think of as far as stuff resetting. Any ideas? It's only happened since i've had 1.4.5 and i've reset my phone (delete backup, full secure erase then doctor and clean install everything) a few times and everytime it does this. I think it may be the yellowbook user.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    it sounds fishy ?? how could the yellowbook app do this ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    by the way i have a suzuki bandit1200s
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Was it the year they stopped making them? They're now 1250s with a brand new motor i believe. And yeah, the yellowbook app adds ybuser@yellowbook.com or something like that to save businesses im guessing, but it doesn't do it right when the app is downloaded, and everytime it's been added is when my phone resets. Coincidence maybe?
    Delete it and see if it fixes the problem.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #6  
    I deleted the backup and then enabled it again. I want to see if it does it again, i just can't figure out why the yellowbook app would add it in so late, it's been like a week or two since i redid my phone and the app was installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    I deleted the backup and then enabled it again. I want to see if it does it again, i just can't figure out why the yellowbook app would add it in so late, it's been like a week or two since i redid my phone and the app was installed.
    Stuff happens... It's called the unknown.

cheers.>
    no i have the older 98 model bandit , its a little older but without the computer fuel injectors and all. runs great too .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Every now and then, you just get an app or patch the does something weird. A mystery of these phones.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no i have the older 98 model bandit , its a little older but without the computer fuel injectors and all. runs great too .
    Carbs are the way to go! Well, more fun to work on anyways haha. Those bikes have a ton of pickup, especially with an aftermarker exhaust. I learned on my dads 1400 cavalcade with a heel/toe shifter, well, how to shift and clutch control and stuff. My first bike bike that i rode out of first gear was the 750.