1.    #1  
    I have a pixi plus from att. I cracked the screen somehow. I can still see the picture just no touchscreen function. I found a pixi for parts on ebay. Does it matter that it is not a pixi plus and that it is from sprint? I am not willing to pay the $200 to have it fixed.
    Nah, all pixi parts are interchangeable. There's a difference between the sprint pre and verizon pre though. Well i shouldn't say all parts, but the screens, yes.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  3.    #3  
    thanks. As far as a pixi from a pixi plus there is no difference with the screen?
    Nah. the only difference between those two phones really is the wifi functionality.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    any part from any pixi will go in to any pixi the parts that are diff are as follows

AT&T GSM radio board

Verizon cdma with wifi radio board

Sprint cdma with out wifi radio board

the most str8 foreword way to do this is to just put you radio board and motherboard into the sprint pixi less work and less chance of u damaging a screen

just a hint do a you tube search of gitit20 look at my adding wifi to my sprint pixi...

there is a conn. on the mother board that is for the screen its covered by an emf shild that needs to be taken off before you can lift the motherboard out just want to point that out so you do not damage your screen... if u need some help i may be able to help with some pics...

also wanted to point out to change the back cover as well it has all your numbers on it