1.    #1  
    What does it feature?
    Are you talking about webOS 1.4.5 or the upcoming 2.0? Perhaps your asking about a specific application? We are going to need more info. If the former, look here.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    I guess 1.4.5 a new update just came out I'm DLing now, but when does 2.0 come out
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMe KiLLz View Post
    What does it feature?
    the only feature that matters is:

ANGRY BIRDS.

oh my. that is sooooo addicting.
    <quote deleted by mod>

Overpriced? No way. Angry Birds has super high production value for 2 bucks. What else could I have spent that money on? A candy bar? Soda?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: quote deleted - orignal was spam
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Why is Angry Birds overpriced? My yardstick for games is less than a dollar per hour, and right now I probably paid .50 an hour. CoD (why did it have to share an acronym with Call of Duty?) seems kindof amateurish to me (if it wasn't for the necessity of installing the fstab fixer I'd reccomend dungeon hunter any day).
    <quote deleted by mod>

Oh <geez>, I didn't realize you were trying to pimp your own game. Sorry.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2010 at 10:51 AM. Reason: quote deleted - original was spam
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by timjhenry View Post
    Oh <geez>,I didn't realize you were trying to pimp your own game. Sorry.
    Me neither. I stand by my opinion of AB, but at least CoD works without HomeBrew (though everyone should use it anyway).
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/20/2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: edited quoted text
    Well, I got the new 1.4.5 and there is not much of a difference.... The only thing I have noticed so far is that google maps works alot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    Why is Angry Birds overpriced? My yardstick for games is less than a dollar per hour, and right now I probably paid .50 an hour. CoD (why did it have to share an acronym with Call of Duty?) seems kindof amateurish to me (if it wasn't for the necessity of installing the fstab fixer I'd reccomend dungeon hunter any day).
    If you think in terms of price per hour, I paid about 5 cents per hour so far, and I'm a long way from the end of the game. By then it will probably be less than a penny per hour. Then I'll get others hooked on it and they will play it on my phone for many more hours.

Ps, angry birds really seems to eat battery life.